Urgent Care in Santa FE, NM
Trying to search “urgent care near me” while dealing with a severe medical issue can be stressful. Let our team lessen this stress with our excellent care at our convenient locations.
We’re proud to serve Santa Fe, NM, and surrounding areas. Our urgent care unit is open seven days a week, and we can treat various medical conditions.
Our qualified physicians and staff can help treat many medical conditions, including:
- Cuts, animal and bug bites, and burns
- Broken bones, sprains, strains, fractures, or damage from falls
- Any cases of flu, colds, or a fever
- Sinus pressure, including sinus infections such as sinusitis
- Strep throat and bronchitis
- Ear infections
- Pink eye
- Skin infections, including rashes
- Chest pain
- Asthma attacks
- Pain in your abdomen or other areas
- Respiratory infections
Typically, you should visit an urgent care unit when your primary care services are unavailable, but not when your medical issue is life-threatening. Medical conditions that require a trip to the emergency room instead of urgent care may include:
- Knife and gunshot wounds
- Poisoning of any kind
- Heavy bleeding you can’t control
- Seizures, convulsions, a concussion, or a loss of consciousness
- A newborn (three months or younger) with a fever
- Moderate or severe burns
- A compound fracture, such as a bone poking through a patient’s skin
- A heart attack or heart attack symptoms, such as chest pain lasting two minutes or longer
- Extreme difficulty breathing
- A severe neck, back, or head injury
- Having suicidal or homicidal feelings
- Signs indicating stroke, including slurred speech, confusion, vision or hearing loss, and sudden numbness
These conditions require a trip to the emergency room, and you should call 911 if possible.
Our goal at Aspen Medical Center is to make your urgent care visit as painless and stress-free as possible. Our staff has the skills and experience to help with many medical conditions. We treat patients of all ages, including urgent care for children.
We always welcome any walk-ins, meaning you don’t need to call or make an appointment for your urgent care visit. Most patients complete their urgent care visit in an hour or less. You’ll find many of the same equipment and services that you would in the ER, including:
- Physicians with plenty of experience
- Advanced equipment like ultrasounds and X-rays
- a CLIA-certified lab that’s wholly equipped
Our urgent care clinic also offers the following tests and lab services for patients:
- COVID-19 tests
- Pregnancy tests
- Drug screenings and tests
- Strep throat tests
- STD tests
- Fecal blood occult tests
- Urinalysis tests
- Electrolyte testing
- Flu tests, including rapid tests
- Blood tests that include blood counts, blood glucose, comprehensive and basic metabolic panels, and more
- PT / INR tests
When you’re unable to receive certain medical care services through your primary care provider, our urgent care unit provides:
- Flu shots and vaccinations
- Well baby check-ups
- Gynecologic exams
- Physicals, including annual, DOT, sports, school, and work physicals
Do I Need Insurance?
You don’t need insurance to visit Aspen Medical Center. Our center has reasonable fees for those without insurance. However, you should contact us prior for an estimate.
How Much Will It Cost to Visit?
The total cost of your care depends upon the services rendered and your insurance provider.
Is Urgent Care More Affordable Than a Trip to the ER?
Yes, urgent care is generally cheaper than visiting an emergency room.
Can Aspen Medical Center Write a Doctor’s Note?
Yes, when you see one of our providers, they can write a doctor’s note.
For Urgent Care Near Me, Call Aspen Medical Center
Sometimes a medical condition or issue requires urgent care. Our physicians at Aspen Medical Center are proud to serve Santa Fe, NM, residents with excellent care.
Learn more about our urgent care services by calling Aspen Medical Center at 505-466-5885.