How to get a test for Corona Virus at Aspen Medical Center
1. Call 505-466-5885 for information on how to get tested for COVID.
2. You will be scheduled for a quick tele-medicine visit with one of our medical providers. This will be a video or a telephone visit.
3. The provider will ask questions to determine which test is appropriate for you. There are two types of tests – a rapid COVID test and the PCR COVID test.
4. After your tele-medicine visit, if you are eligible for a rapid test (results in 15 minutes) you will be scheduled for a COVID-19 test at Aspen Medical Center. You will be able to get tested the same day. At Aspen, you will be instructed to park in a specially designated parking spot. An Aspen staff member will give you your test in your car.
5. After your tele-medicine visit, if you are eligible for the PCR test (results in 24-48 hours) an order will be sent to the Christus St Vincent’s Drive Through Respiratory Collection Site; located at 1910 Cerrillos Road (Former Santa Fe Kwik Lube). You will be able to be tested the same day or the day after your tele-medicine visit. The PCR test is given while you sit in your car.
These tests offered by Aspen Medical Center provide some of the fastest results in the area. Aspen Medical Center is the best place to get tested!
If you would like to be tested for COVID-19 or if you have questions, please call Aspen Medical Center at 505-466-5885.