We Are Protecting You During The COVID-19 Pandemic
At Aspen Medical Center, we care about your safety and well being. We are doing everything in our power to protect patients, visitors, our employees, and our community. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made several changes to our protocols:
- We are doing telemedicine. Please call us at 505-657-1963 if you think you might have COVID-19 or if you have non-COVID health concerns to see if a telehealth evaluation is appropriate for you.
- We are screening people by telephone prior to visiting our office when possible.
- We are using separate entrances for primary care and urgent care visits.
- We have rearranged our multiple waiting areas to allow for social distancing.
- In compliance with the Public Health Order of the Governor of New Mexico, our employees are wearing face masks and we are asking our patients to do the same.
- We are using no touch thermometers.
- We are practicing social distancing and having patients and staff maintain a 6 foot distance from one another except when necessary to perform certain medical procedures.
- We have intensified our infection control and cleaning procedures.
- Many of our employees are working from home when possible.
- We have the ability to order and perform COVID-19 diagnostic tests and antibody tests.
- We are doing daily temperature checks and symptom screenings on all of our employees. Please do not ignore new health problems or concerns. If you are not feeling well, are sick, or injured, call us today to see how we can help you. We care about you and we are here for you.